Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kbox and Herbalife!!

hmm,
actually i dont think i should blog about it
cos its like super stupid and dumb and whatever words you can use to describe stupidity

but to entertain myself
and all you guys who are reading my blog
and to WARN myself and refrain myself from doing it AGAIN
I SHALL BLOG ABOUT IT

so basically this thing happened at the CFC aar cum retreat
yups
so the campfire comm went to CINELEISURE kbox to sing
it was super fun
we made ADAM and ZHANHUI sing
so sad cheryl and jiamin couldnt come and join us ):

anyways then there was this freebie
ten promises to my dog ezlink sticker
both me and aishu wants the sticker
budden only got one
so OBVIOUSLY both of us fought for it lah
then me and aishu ran barefooted around kbox
and OBVIOUSLY everyone STARED
then aishu LOCKED me out of the room somemore
hmmmphhh..


anyways then sir daniel got another 2 more stickers lah
so FINALLY i got one too
then i was damn happy
HAHA.


thenn i did the most stupid and EMBARASSING
one can do at KBOX

okays, from the corner of my eye i saw a person walk inside this room
and i thought it was sir daniel
so i scareed aishu come and snatch the sticker from me mah
so i ran inside
and cos i duper happy mah
so i jumped on the sofa and started dancing

so i was jumping and dancing on the sofa when
SUDDENLY
i heard an angry "EXCUSE ME!!"
and i looked down
and i saw an unfamiliar facee
looking freaking angry


then i realised!
i entered the wrong roommmm!!!!!
i went into 71 instead of 72
AHHHHHHHH


so damn malu lah
then i just scream SORRY
and ran back to the RIGHT room SCREAMING!!!!!
and the whole CFC was laughing like mad
AT ME

AHHHH.
why sir daniel and aishu din stop me?!!!

ahhhhh
i wonder what those people in 71 think
having a CRAZY LADY BARGING INTO THEIR ROOM
AND START DANCING ON THE SOFA


OMG
ZOMG!
actually i always thought this kind of stupid things wld happen to me
like my life is such a JOKE
so i was always very careful on avoiding this kind of kuku things

AND IN THE END?!
well that proves 是福不是祸,是祸躲不过!
hiax!



anyways to the second part
anyways
i am like eating herbalife
which supposedly was supposed to help me lose weight
this is my first follow up
and so
GUESS WHAT
i slim down le ye~

YAY!!
but not in terms of weight
but in terms of INCHES
muahaha
so that means HERBALIFE helps
AND MR TAN, it really helps!!!
so your xperiement is getting a positive result for now!!
hahas
so duper wuper happy!!!


hahahaha!
yujia is happy now
and DONT CALL ME JIU KONG!
this is the last warning i am giving to all those who insist on calling me that!

No comments: