Friday, April 25, 2008

seventeen

25042008


i now offically turn 17


i think 17 is a nice age


not an adult but an old teenager


hahas





today was the submission for PI


so i spent the last hours of my 16 year old time


and the first few hours of my 17 year old time chionging PI


and studying for CLL test


i like only slept for 40-45 minutes POWER nap lah :(





whoa, great achievement


does that somehow predict my future of non stop mugging


anyways my class people think i am a MUGGER


such a scary word


i guess i am not even close to being a MUGGER


budden haix, they will realise in no time.


T.T








hahas


anyways, today the class celebrated birthday for april babies


so here are my darling april babies

from left: simin, ching hsien, libing, nicole, me, junwen (mak got same bday as me!)
andrew

and we had PIZZZAAA

hahas.

then i went out with mak and paw

hahas, watch hottie and nottie

that nottie is damn disgusting lah

so eeee.. but in the end still very pretty

hahas, cinderella story wors, I LIKE

and i cried at last part, which i thought was quite stupid

hmm, shall reflect!

anyways then i bought this helium balloon, but it flewwwww awayyyyy

so naughty !








hahas, here are some pics of my retarded classmates

ooppps, hope they dun see this >.<

No comments: