Friday, May 9, 2008

UNGLAMM YUJIA

this week is so full of tiredness and sickness
i just got viral flu from my bro
and i got a fever of 39.3, whooooo
thats 0.4 degrees less than that bro of mine
WHOA
so he beats me even in having a FEVER
whooohoooo

fine,
what a great time to have fever/sickness
now all i do is lie in bed and SLEEPPP
and watch a bit of video here and there
hei she huis singing CMI, even i can sing better than them(oops, but i am not exaggeratinggg)
my mugging lifeeeee is soooo sadddddd
with a running nose, tearing eyes and awfully UNGLAM spects
OMG
my imageeeee??!!!
ohohoh
and a horrifyingly UGLY jacket
an old smelly hello kitty jacket?
yuckks
wonder why mummy found it. DISGUSTING

oh well, at least i am shitting a lot
and eatingggg very lil
cos no appetite.
muahaha
after common test, mugging and sickness
= slim and sexy and cute and demure and shu nv yujiaa
yujia shall reborn after CT and become
Singapores next misss universe

i even prepared my speech after i got the title
here it goes


i would like to thank my mummy for giving birth to such a beautiful me
oohhh~
and maybe a bit of my dad as well for his part of the genes
and no no to my ugly oopps, not ugly, just shrek lookalike brother
i dun mean to be mean my friends
but my brother is worse that ah meng who just ascended to God
anyways, for my birthday wish this year,
i would like to marry a rich guy,
hmm, i am very shy one
so please just call 398152791042 this number
then i give you all my details
or you can go check out my website
www.iamprettyandcuteanddemureandintellignet,isthathowyouspellintellgnet.com
its got all my info
and anyways
i dun mind adding world peace
but god my first wish first...
oh, thats all,
thank you judges for choosing me as Americas next top model
oops, sorry its miss galaxy
and bye everyone

No comments: