Wednesday, May 21, 2008

yujias 2 discoveries

hahas, i realised i have been reading a lot of blogs lately.
budden seldom writing
thats bad,
i shall change that
from now!!
GOOOOO. NOOWWWWW

okok,
yujia is now a changed person
(:
anyways

i made 2 great discoveries today

first the number 18 from andrews team
is from ITE bukit batok and MVP leh
i knew it lah, as in
I KNEW IS MVP LORS
so i say i knw how to judge bbal skills de lors
i not noob de lor
muhaahah.
anyways i can now further conclude:
认真的男人最帅
and thus since 男人and 女人are supposedly equal in the modern world
认真的女人最美!
MUHAHAH
so i must be more ren zhen in the things i do kaes!
hahas. then i can look nice w/o looking at my weight! MUAHAHA
and i shall put on a million pounds and i shall not care!
i think i have convinced myself.
haha(:
great, now i can go finish my half eaten Carls junior burger..





FINE):
i never, i failed terribly
but to be exact
i dun think the 2nd and 3rd statement stands
i think they are too lazy to stand, they prefer sitting down, like me
anyways there are a billion sexists out there who think that girls are forever inferior than guys
what is that man?
ooopps, what is that, women? (sounds wrong)
i rmb grace saying that i will be bullied by my future hubby
i dunno why,
but i wun allow that
so i need to be self reliant and STRROONNNGGG
hmm, YAR
yar yar yar!(:
i shall depend on myself and not rely on ANYONE
GIRLS no, FEMALES, no,LADIES, no IRON LADIES can take care of themselves
(im sorry girls just cant make up their mind)
no need to rely on anyone!
self reliant!
and go prove to those guys that girls care more than just looks (they also care abt their WEIGHT, haha)
go yujia!!
stdy hard and have a nice life ahead of you
you should be responsible for your own actions!
and your own life!
GO YUJIA FIGHTING
ps the last part is serious,
the front part i am just writing weird things



okok, i am digressing):
oh no i am not(:
i think that was my main point, YAR
hmm, yar
ok i guess i somehow convinced myself something i need not convince myself
fine
BUT AT LEAST I CONVINCED MYSELF
hahah

anyways for my next discovery,
super junior got chinese album
they got super junior M
very niceeeee
hahas
korean ppl sing chinese quite good wors
at least dbsk and suju are GOOODDD
hahas, i wanna buy their cd
m-谜
nice name as welll.
i guess i spent too much time on my first discovery
and then tired le dun wan write so much about next discovery

YUJIA IS FALLING BACK INTO HER LOVE FOR SUJU
sapphire blue is the BESTEST best colour
SUJU I LURBE LURBE YOU

No comments: