Sunday, March 23, 2008

OTC/ 23032008

today went OTC, the whole day went quite well lah
just lidat lor
then tell you hor, I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO TIE UP MY HAIR
then no need wear hairnet.
budden very messy so next week i either gel up my hair,
or wear tt UGLY hairnet throughout lectures,
neither really appeal to me so, urmm, I WILL FIND A WAY DE.
for my beautiful and kawaii image, MUAHAHAHHA

okaes, then lunch was at a weird place
the food sucks
haix, or maybe i shldnt hav chosen laksa
i beri scared splash onto my u so...
haix, next time dun eat there le
then at the place saw sir jy
he beri de funny leh
I LIKE
I LIKE
I LIKE
(when i say smth 3x, i means i really like)
cos he change into half u just bcos the ambulance officer u look like traffic police. HAHA
so like what he wld do, so CUTE
haha
FUNNY
but maybe i biased lah, like him soooo much


yupps, just when i though a peaceful day was to passs..
i got CAMPFIRE.
OMG,
ok lah, although CAMPFIRE sounds HIGH and COOL
and SUITABLE for me
budden need time leh
so busy,
haix, at least aishu sounds FUN. yupps so liddat lor.
and the officer in charge of it looks a bit more than decent lah


hmm, yar
then CHERYLGOH course ic next trg
JIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOU go(h) cheryl
i love you!!! pls finish first and last parade fast
i will worship u like crazy
haha

yupps. then after otc me,zy,hw and chio went to eat dinner together
then we got talk lah
haha
talk and joke lor
nothing much
then eat finish le
then he drove us home lah
feel a bit bad cos he's making a biiig round bcos of me
hiax
anything lah dun care le



PS
those who dun understand this need not understand
those who really wanna knw this can come ask me
bribe me and maybe i will tell you!
HAHA
4 more suns to go
gannnnbatte

No comments: