Wednesday, March 19, 2008

summary of my non blogging days.

hmm it has been 2 months ever since i last blogged. so i shall summarise it all.
yupps.

FIRST: studies.
if i use 1 word to describe it: mugg
2 words: endless mugging
okays, basically this shows my determination
there is a total of less than 2 years to mugg and study to go u
and i MUST go overseas
NUS doesnt offer foreign affairs and polices, i need to go USA or something
budden i dun like ang mohs, (I AM PROUD TO BE CHINESE,
I PROCLAIM I ONLY LIKE ASIAN GUYS! so, asian guys BEWARE.)
budden USA sounds scary leh, with guns and violence.
if i die b4 i marry or have 2 kids(1 boy,1 girl) I WILL CRY.
okay, that is out of the point.
back to the point, i need to mugg mugg mugg mugg mugg to go U
go yupps here i am MUGGING.
three cheers for MUGGERS like yujia!


Anyway, i cnt live a BORING life, so obviously there are a lot more things that i am doing now to enrich my life

#1 CHINGAY
haha, i went CHINGAY lah, it was fun budden we not allowed to take any photos during duties
so ke xi. haix. budden i got the volunteer tag and the tshir. VERY NICE.
CHINGAY was fun. the performances are damn nice, esp the Japanese Asstn one.
the guy performg, or rather dancing in front of me is so kawaii. so cute. so shuai. haix. did take photo. PLUS the performance is audience engaging, so he like stretched out to reach my hand.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. i shy
haha
i found my chun tian.
besides that, my group ic DINGJIE, or DJ quite cute leh/
though i like the jap guy more. aiyah.
so basically i enjoyed my share of CHINGAY. i was damn HIGH
so i was like CRAZY all the way. i made a NAME in Chingay.
this experience made me join NDP, so soon, you will see my blogging about NDP.
haha.


#2 NUH Befrienders
this is a NUH initated programm during which volunteers like us would go down and interact and befriend the patients there. cos it is quite near our school so like can go down and help more often lah. tts why i cos it
i act like the patients there a lot, they not as gloomy as they look.
when i go there, they always smile and laugh with me
i like holding their hands and listen to them talk.
at first, they are scared to hold your hand, but i keep reassuring them i dun mind,
seriously the patients are nice, VERY nice.
I LIKE THEM A LOT.
they really make me value life and health.
i really pity them, but i cnt show cos what they need is not pity, they need love and care.
yupps. <33>


OTC.
hmm, i knw my OSCARIANs for 2 wks le, or rather 2 days lah. haha, and due dexians objection, i realised that my image in Oscar is act not bad. okok, i changed already hor. hmmmpph. hmmm. good

then, hmm, OTC. act i intend to really learn something from otc, learn something tt can be of help to me in future (hey, this is MATURE thinking k), yupps. i dont intend to waste all my sundays so why not make the best out of it? i dont intend to go through the course just to get the rank, i must deserve the rank that i get. yupps so jiayoujiayoujiayou. it takes only a step to be a step closer to sucess.


yupps, thats all for summary.

till next time,

No comments: