Monday, March 24, 2008

Toddler Property Laws

i found a way to deal with my brother.
that irriating retarded BOY
spoilt brat lah he is like totally disgusting
yucks
hmmph.
after 5 years of tolerating him, i am FED UP
CAN HE MAKE SOME SENSE?
CAN MY PARENTS STOP SIDING HIM COS HE IS DAMN RETARDED
UURRRGGGGH
whatever

so besides getting pissed off, maybe looking at this wld make me feel better
well i cant be worse off anyways


Toddler Property Laws
#1. If I like it, it's mine.
#2. If it's in my hand, Its mine.
#3. If I can take it from you, it's mine
#4. If I had it a little while ago, It's mine.
#5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
#6. If I am doing or building something,all the pieces are mine.
#7. If it looks like mine, it is mine.
#8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
#9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
#10. If it's broken, it's yours.
whatever

No comments: